Wednesday, February 16, 2005

recent news

i haven't written anything in a while so heres the recent news....I'm still at blaylock reprographics. I should be able to pull out money for medical insurance soon and i may be getting a raise soon...i don't know how much, but i'll be happy with anything right now. I have also been making some purchases for myself. The coolest thing i bought was a new computer a G5 imac...fast with over a gig of ram. i'm saving up now for software....and i really need to get internet at my apartment...maybe the raise can help with that if it's enough....i've also had some overtime lately that will help...I have also bought a new bike....99.99 at target...a Vertical mountain bike.....21 speeds and shocks..and front and rear brakes....totally cool.......i guess i'm still doing well....my guitar skills are slowly coming along....a bit slower since the computer and i've been watching the 1st season of 24 on dvd...i've watched way too much but it's so good a can't quit watching....i've watched about 17 episodes since saturday....but i'm not a loser.............anyway...i gotta go....no girl talk this time...sorry.....

1 comment:

Shea said...

Wow... there really was no talk about hooking up with a "fine Christian lady"... I'm impressed Adam!