Wednesday, November 09, 2005

i suck at this title stuff

sorry..maybe harpooning your mothers was a bit harsh...but i could have thought of worse things...today started out good and quickly went to the dumps with the failure of technology..i also had my share of clumbsy mistakes which i really hate..one thing i hate worse than others stupid mistakes is my own...i would have punched myself in the face if it wouldn't hurt so bad.....anyway..i'm just looking forward to my annual camping trip..hopefully i can get off work the whole day on friday the 18th...even a weekend trip would be great. i also get to see the MLS championship match on sunday with 7 others...that will be great fun......then soon enough it will be thanksgiving and then christmas and then my birthday....all that with the addition of cooler weather....that's why late fall and early winter is my favorite time of year....so much fun packed into a short amount of time....maybe with all the good things i'll forget about the crap at work...anyway i gotta go...my head's a killin me.

oh yeah, how do you like my new blog title bar...i used real brown sugar...do ya'll have any suggestions for me...(i've already thought of me swimming in brown sugar)....if your lucky, i can make you a kick booty blog bar

5 comments:

Heather said...

I like your blog bar . I thought that picture of you was Zach Nieland at first. Anyone else see how I could think that, or do I need Lasik?

The Future said...

Maybe you could make zach a kick booty bar?

Heather said...

Maybe you could just keep your bar as an artwork with ambiguous meanings. People love art that they don't quite understand. It's more artistic that way.

Brown Sugar said...

no matter what the design, i have to have the title "The Brown Sugary" in there somewhere...and use some gif animation..but only a tasteful amount

Anonymous said...

Make me one! Make me one!