Wednesday, March 23, 2005

um...i dunno

geeze...it's been almost a month since my last post. Not much has changed in my life. I'm still working, breathing and what not....I did make another big purchase however....a couple months ago i had purchased a brand new imac G5...it's so awesome...lots of ram and a dvd burner, 17 inch flatscreen.....really sweet...i also bought speaker that mach.....but last week i finally made my only other major purchase for the computer and i'm so glad that's over with...i now own the Premium version of Adobe Creative Suite....it rocks..and it was as expensive as the computer itself. Now i own photoshop, illustrator, indesign, golive, imageready, acrobat professional....now all i need to do is build up some graphic design jobs to make a little money on the side.....that was the whole point of getting all this anyway....so if anyone needs a logo made or some other design work, feel free to ask me about it....but please...don't gaurantee someone that i'm gonna do some job for them...i need info first.....anyway, now i'm really wanted a digital camera...i'm a bit behind the rest of the world in that regards..........and cable internet in my apartment is much wanted...but i gotta pace my spending some....anyway...i'll finish later..i'm at work..

1 comment:

Malaysian Debster said...

Yea! You updated your blog! =)