Thursday, November 08, 2007

My Dreams Are On Hallucinogens

So throughout my life, I've had many crazy dreams. I don't know what everyone else dreams, but sometimes I believe mine are absolutely on crack. I will just quickly tell you the two very short dreams I remember from last night. If you want to know other dreams I've had throughout my life, you can ask me later....it would make for some good coversation.

First dream from last night I remember:

-----I'm swinging from a rope above a pool of sharks. They are jumping trying to eat me while I am kicking them when I can. I'm holding onto the rope with one hand and holding something in my other. I don't know what i'm holding but I am trying to protect it for some reason.-----
I wake up, roll over and fall back asleep

Next Dream

----I'm holding this little creature in my hand. (it must be what i was trying to protect in the previous dream.) It's cold outside. I look down and notice it's a 3 inch tall little Human Cat Baby i'm holding. I approach a camping trailor that I must be living in. I put the 3 inch tall Human Cat Baby in a little box mounted on the side of the camping trailor. He is a cheerful little fella. He is hungry so I spoon feed him some Marshmallow Cream. Some gets in his eyes but he's okay. He's happy. I close him in his box and the dream comes to an end.-----


WHAT THE HECK!!

I HAVE TO WAKE UP AND GO TO WORK AFTER THAT?! I ALREADY GOT TOO MUCH GOING ON IN MY HEAD WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT THE MEANING OF ALL THAT.

If you can interperet dreams, please let me know.


Adam Brown
-making your wildest dreams come true-

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hmmm....I wonder if this could have anything to do with the "something you're working on" at PC? Just a thought.

Enjoyed eating with you last night!

Ashley Rocks! said...

Hilarious. I am a victim of ridiculous dreams also, we should be friends.

Shea said...

my interpretation is...:

You're Crazy.

It's much simpler than trying to figure out the dreams :-).