Tuesday, May 23, 2006

announcment!

friends, romans, countrymen:

for those of you who don't know, I HAVE AN AMAZING GIRLFRIEND. Her name is Laura Ferrera. She went to high school with me and was my first date ever when i took her to prom my junior year (her sophomore year). we recently connected again over myspace. She has had a very exciting and sometimes stressful time since her highschool graduation, but i'll let her tell you when the opportunity comes. She is a beautiful genuine Christian girl who puts God first in everything. She currently lives in Red Oak and works in Waxahachie at a womens fitness gym.....she loves working out and so that will definately keep me working out myself when i have time. (i've become a bit lazy in that field:()... She is a wonderful person and I am honored to be her boyfriend and i'm looking forward to getting to know her and her family and friends a lot better. It has been well worth the wait:)

her brown sugar;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If i could make the sound of a crowd right now with cheers and all that good stuff, I would. I'll make it down there eventually so i can meet her and you can get my approval.

Kara said...

yay!

Cherese said...

What! my adam with another woman. I'm horribly jealous:) Congrats big buff...knew you could do it. I'm wondering if you remember you're little comment about never finding a woman better than the ones as ACU....should I mention that to her, or should I just be satisfied with my own "I told you so."

Brown Sugar said...

i'm satisfied with an "i told you so" :)

Heather said...

I heard about this! I know Laura's twin brother, Jason from ACU.

Laura said...

Well, I figured I should put a comment after reading this but I never did. Anyway, thank you so much for your thoughtful words. I am honored to be your girlfriend. :) I thank God everyday that you're in my life!

The Future said...

I always thought Cherese was for you... what happened there?!?

Yea for Laura! She gets the best brown of all time.